- What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both?
- We’ll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
- A bit of both!
have you ever loved an actor so much that it’s actually inappropriate?
when i find myself in times of trouble
the 12th doctor comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
bitches ain’t shit, and they ain’t sayin’ nothin’
you looked inside me and you saw hatred. that’s not victory.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
at a restaurant while u high like
"can i order this"
"would you like a soup or a salad?"
"WHATS A SUPER SALAD"
#This scene makes me so sad#because above all else#above UNIT and Torchwood#and even the Doctor#SHE was a doctor#Martha Jones helped people - her passion was to heal#and save lives#and now she might be the only one who can save the universe#but at the cost of the entire planet#she’ll kill them all#and it’s the last thing that she wants to do#but it’s the only option now#so when this woman pulls the gun on her and threatens to kill her#Martha sadly nods her head and tells her to do it#because then she wouldn’t have to make this choice#and it kills me
They said you might come.(via riveralwaysknew)
oh my god martha nearly did to the earth what the doctor did to gallifrey
oh my god
Title: what the fuck did you just fucking say about me
Played 392,763 times
- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shit down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
As an FYI:
"Swatting" is a prank that sets the SWAT team on let’s players and sometimes during their live streams. This method is done by hacking the person’s personal information.
THIS IS NO JOKE.
Here’s a few videos of what this “prank” does(I’ll be referring the gamers by their aliases):
-This one is what the above statement is referring to. This is Kootra, a member of The Creatures Hub. His experience is the most recent.
-This one is taken in a more comedic manner but another let’s player named coL.n0thing was also swatted.
Please let others know about this, and if there’s anything that can be done about it, please spread the word too. This illegal action is extremely dangerous! If you’ve been keeping up with the behavior of our country’s police force, you know that anyone’s life is at risk!
This is Chester. When I was in Afghanistan I got a care package from one of those “Adopt a Soldier” programs that lets families send care packages to service men and women who are deployed overseas. Anyway, I got this care package, and it came with the usual stuff: Baby wipes, crackers, peanut butter, the Dad threw in a pack of cigarettes, and there was some jerky. But there was also a little beanie baby gold fish and a hand written note from a 7 year old girl that said
“Dear Soldier, (I wasn’t even mad)
I hope you are doing well. I’m sorry you have to miss thanksgiving with your family. This is my friend Chester. He keeps me safe from monsters, but I think you need him more than I do. I hope he keeps you safe from the monsters you’re fighting. Take good care of him for me”.
You bet your ass that little fish was in my pocket every time I went on patrol.
Created for Moon Crisis: A Sailor Moon Tribute Art show. I wanted to capture the Shoujo feeling I remember from the 80’s.
It will be available through the show as a 18x24” Giclée print and also afterwards as a direct purchase (the first time printing in this size!). Email me at teacupbee @gmail.com if your interested in purchasing as I am determining how many will be created. It will only be available IN THIS SIZE for a limited time.